- Update to 4.43.8
* New Features and Improvements *
- Added "Custom Spam Scanner" so that you can very easily plug in your
own spam scanner, for example dspam. See MailScanner.conf and
.../MailScanner/CustomFunctions/GenericSpamScanner.pm for more details.
- "Allowed Sophos Error Messages" now works for SophosSAVI scanner as well
as the command-line Sophos scanner.
- "\n" can be used to insert line breaks in just about any configuration
setting or languages.conf string.
- Optimised scanning of messages when spam/mcp archive is not kept clean.
- Updated Clam+SpamAssassin package for SpamAssassin 3.0.4.
* Fixes *
- Fixed bug in upgrade_MailScanner_conf so that it puts in the new value of
"MailScanner Version Number" rather than copying it over from the old one,
and it now gets all the comments right around this option when the
"--keep-comments" command-line switch is used.
- Syslogging of files with allowed Sophos errors should now be correct.
- Fixed missing syslog entry for MCP actions taken on a non-delivered message.
- Fixed bug where infection could be reported for wrong message ID as well
as correct message ID.
- Modified panda-wrapper to process entire batch in one call instead of
- If message parsing failed, the pipe might not exist and this wasn't caught.
- Improved fault auto-detection and auto-correcting of Postfix formatting
- Added missing "use" in MailScanner main script.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.63