FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 83305
Update port: mail/perdition to 1.17
Last modified: 2006-01-02 21:52:02 UTC
Update to perdition 1.17
- Added explicit domain option. Brendan O'Dea
- Make sure all source files are inculded in tar ball,
regardless of what parts of the code are excluded from the build
- Fixed possible buffer overflow in berkely db module
- Option to disable compilation of ldap (latex) documentation
- Use ldap_initialize() when compiled against openssl (>=2.0.0)
to allow arbitary ldap urls. In particular, ldaps is now supported.
- Don't add libraries discovered in configure to LDADD.
- Better loging connection failures relating to capabilities
on the real-server
- Pass asynchronous messages sent by the real-server during
authentication back to the end-user
- When add_domain is used, allow the depth to which the domain
name has leading levels stripped.
- Fix gcc-4.0 compile problem. Andreas Jochens
- Removed bogus loging that occurs before the logger is
fully intialised when debug is enabled. Roberto Suarez Soto
- Add link daemon module against socket libraries
- Reopen logger so child processes get their own file descriptors
- Fix segmentation fault when timeout is set to 0. John Capo
- Fix ODBC library detection
- Fix printing of server_port ojects (in particular the logging
of the outgoing_server option)
- Use pg_config for Postgress library detection
Fix: * Enable to make config.
* --disable-ldap-doc: DO not ldap (latex) documentation.
* New file: files/patch-perdition-db-postgresql-Makefile.in
Over to maintainer
Already committed, thanks.