Update to 20051021.
Changes, from the author:
1. Audigy 2 / Audigy 2 Value fixes.
Full support for SB0400 Audigy 2 Value.
Only 5.1 playback for now (I can't test 7.1 because it needs "double
ring" minijack connector).
2. Workaround for bad AC97 'rec' volume emulation. Master recording
volume can be set from emuctrl. I'll write correct AC97 emulator later.
3. 4.x build fixed (tested on 4.x, not by crossbuild from HEAD)
4. rc.d/emuctrl.sh script that saves card parameters into
/var/db/<device>-state file, much like /etc/rc.d/mixer do.
5. Documentation for emuctrl now more style(9)ish and documents all
New ports are change-requests