FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 88751
kill offix virtual category
Last modified: 2006-01-21 19:55:11 UTC
offix is a virtual category with 6 members and no future. The ports are
rather unknown and their development stopped years ago.
Ports listed in offix category:
* deskutils/offix-trash: Trash from OffiX
* editors/offix-editor: Editor from OffiX
* print/offix-printer: OffiX printer icon with support of DND protocol
* x11/offix-clipboard: X clipboard with support of DND protocol
* x11/offix-execute: Files executor from OffiX
* x11-fm/offix-files: File bar from OffiX
I propose removal of offix category, ie.:
- removing it from six affected ports' CATEGORIES line
- removing it from VALID_CATEGORIES in bsd.port.mk
for which I'd like to secure portmgr's approval.
Poll keepers on the idea
I support this (since it was my idea in the first place).
Accepted for testing on the cluster.