Bug 91877 - [NEW PORT] games/linux-doom3: Doom III for Linux
Summary: [NEW PORT] games/linux-doom3: Doom III for Linux
Status: Closed FIXED
Alias: None
Product: Ports & Packages
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Individual Port(s) (show other bugs)
Version: Latest
Hardware: Any Any
: Normal Affects Only Me
Assignee: Alejandro Pulver
URL:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2006-01-16 18:10 UTC by Alejandro Pulver
Modified: 2006-05-08 20:54 UTC (History)
0 users

See Also:


Attachments
linux-doom3.shar (4.65 KB, text/plain)
2006-01-16 18:10 UTC, Alejandro Pulver
no flags Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Alejandro Pulver 2006-01-16 18:10:07 UTC

In the mailing lists there was a post about cd key problems, so I have added an option to use an older version which doesn't require it.
Comment 1 Alejandro Pulver 2006-01-16 19:06:20 UTC
>Submitter-Id:	current-users 
>Originator:	Alejandro Pulver 
>Organization:	 
>Confidential:	no 
>Synopsis:	Re: ports/91877: [NEW PORT] games/linux-doom3: Doom III for Linux 
>Severity:	non-critical 
>Priority:	low 
>Category:	ports 
>Class:		change-request 
>Release:	FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE i386 
>Environment:


System: FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE #0: Sat May 21 12:14:47 ART 2005
    root@ale.varnet.bsd:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/ATHLON-ALE



>Description:


I forgot pkg-message, so here it is.


>How-To-Repeat:





>Fix:


--- linux-doom3.shar begins here ---
# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#	linux-doom3
#	linux-doom3/Makefile
#	linux-doom3/files
#	linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in
#	linux-doom3/files/doom3.in
#	linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in
#	linux-doom3/distinfo
#	linux-doom3/pkg-descr
#	linux-doom3/pkg-plist
#
echo c - linux-doom3
mkdir -p linux-doom3 > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - linux-doom3/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/Makefile << 'END-of-linux-doom3/Makefile'
X# New ports collection makefile for:	linux-doom3
X# Date created:				15 Jan 2006
X# Whom:					Alejandro Pulver <alejandro@varnet.biz>
X#
X# $FreeBSD$
X#
X
XPORTNAME=	doom3
XPORTVERSION=	1.3.1302
XCATEGORIES=	games linux
XMASTER_SITES=	ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/doom3/linux/ \
X		ftp://ftp.fasta.fh-dortmund.de/mirror/idstuff/doom3/linux/
XPKGNAMEPREFIX=	linux-
XDISTNAME=	${PORTNAME}-linux-${PORTVERSION}.x86
XEXTRACT_SUFX=	.run
X
XMAINTAINER=	alejandro@varnet.biz
XCOMMENT=	Doom III for Linux
X
XONLY_FOR_ARCHS=	i386
XUSE_LINUX=	yes
XNO_BUILD=	yes
XNO_WRKSUBDIR=	yes
X
XOPTIONS=	NO_CDKEY "Use older version which doesn't require cd key" off
X
XDATADIR=	${PREFIX}/lib/${PKGNAMEPREFIX}${PORTNAME}
XSUB_FILES=	doom3 doom3-ded pkg-message
XPKGMESSAGE=	${WRKDIR}/pkg-message
X
X.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>
X
X.if ${X_WINDOW_SYSTEM:L} != xfree86-3
X.if defined(WITH_NVIDIA_GL)
XRUN_DEPENDS+=	${LINUXBASE}/usr/lib/libGL.so.1:${PORTSDIR}/x11/nvidia-driver
X.else
XRUN_DEPENDS+=	${LINUXBASE}/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/linux_dri
X.endif
X.else
XRUN_DEPENDS+=	${LINUXBASE}/lib/libGL.so.1:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/linux_glx
X.endif
X
X.if defined(WITH_NO_CDKEY)
XPORTVERSION=	1.1.1286
XMASTER_SITES=	ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/doom3/linux/old/ \
X		ftp://ftp.fasta.fh-dortmund.de/mirror/idstuff/doom3/linux/old/
XPLIST_SUB+=	NEW="@comment "
X.else
XPLIST_SUB+=	NEW=""
X.endif
X
Xdo-extract:
X	@${MKDIR} ${WRKDIR}
X	@cd ${WRKDIR} && ${TAIL} +374 ${DISTDIR}/${DISTNAME}${EXTRACT_SUFX} | \
X		${TAR} zxf -
X
Xdo-install:
X	${MKDIR} ${DATADIR}/base
X	cd ${WRKSRC}/base && \
X		${INSTALL_DATA} game0[1-9]* pak* ${DATADIR}/base
X	cd ${WRKSRC}/bin/Linux/x86 && \
X		${INSTALL_PROGRAM} doom.x86 doomded.x86 ${DATADIR}
X	${MKDIR} ${PREFIX}/share/pixmaps
X	${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/doom3.png ${PREFIX}/share/pixmaps
X	${INSTALL_PROGRAM} ${WRKDIR}/doom3 ${WRKDIR}/doom3-ded ${PREFIX}/bin
X
Xpost-install:
X	@${ECHO_CMD}
X	@${CAT} ${PKGMESSAGE}
X	@${ECHO_CMD}
X
X.include <bsd.port.post.mk>
END-of-linux-doom3/Makefile
echo c - linux-doom3/files
mkdir -p linux-doom3/files > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in << 'END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in'
X#!/bin/sh
X
Xcd %%DATADIR%% || exit 1
X
Xexec ./doomded.x86 "$@"
END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in
echo x - linux-doom3/files/doom3.in
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/files/doom3.in << 'END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3.in'
X#!/bin/sh
X
Xcd %%DATADIR%% || exit 1
X
Xexec ./doom.x86 "$@"
END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3.in
echo x - linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in << 'END-of-linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in'
X==============================================================================
X
XTo complete the installation of this port you need to copy the files
X"base/pak00[1-4].pk4", from the original Doom III distribution to
X"%%DATADIR%%/base".
X
X==============================================================================
END-of-linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in
echo x - linux-doom3/distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/distinfo << 'END-of-linux-doom3/distinfo'
XMD5 (doom3-linux-1.1.1286.x86.run) = 2a45d0769b39473887c61a11cbba981c
XSHA256 (doom3-linux-1.1.1286.x86.run) = d02ee014017260f25e9ca07ccd3241f3766651fc94e3ca4924715f22c9029dbf
XSIZE (doom3-linux-1.1.1286.x86.run) = 7941364
XMD5 (doom3-linux-1.3.1302.x86.run) = b1d04da2d64bb8d54f64cbaa2fdb4490
XSHA256 (doom3-linux-1.3.1302.x86.run) = da90ba338eadb298a736af8786c0d7b11be698a399ac7a20549de0926a434677
XSIZE (doom3-linux-1.3.1302.x86.run) = 17199582
END-of-linux-doom3/distinfo
echo x - linux-doom3/pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/pkg-descr << 'END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-descr'
XDoom 3 is a sci-fi horror first-person shooter computer game developed by id
XSoftware and published by Activision. Set in 2145 in the Union Aerospace
XCorporation (UAC) research center on Mars, it is a reimagining of the original
XDoom, with completely new graphics and game engine.
X
XWWW: http://www.doom3.com/
END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-descr
echo x - linux-doom3/pkg-plist
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/pkg-plist << 'END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-plist'
Xbin/doom3
Xbin/doom3-ded
X%%DATADIR%%/base/game01.pk4
X%%NEW%%%%DATADIR%%/base/game02.pk4
X%%NEW%%%%DATADIR%%/base/game03.pk4
X%%DATADIR%%/base/pak005.pk4
X%%NEW%%%%DATADIR%%/base/pak006.pk4
X%%NEW%%%%DATADIR%%/base/pak007.pk4
X%%DATADIR%%/doom.x86
X%%DATADIR%%/doomded.x86
Xshare/pixmaps/doom3.png
X@dirrm %%DATADIR%%/base
X@unexec rmdir %D/share/pixmaps 2>/dev/null || true
X@unexec rmdir %D/%%DATADIR%% >/dev/null 2>&1 || echo "If you are permanently removing this port, you should remove any configuration files, data files, and mods left in %D/%%DATADIR%%." | fmt
END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-plist
exit

--- linux-doom3.shar ends here ---
Comment 2 Alejandro Pulver 2006-01-18 17:06:48 UTC
>Submitter-Id:	current-users 
>Originator:	Alejandro Pulver 
>Organization:	 
>Confidential:	no 
>Synopsis:	Re: ports/91877: [NEW PORT] games/linux-doom3: Doom III for Linux 
>Severity:	non-critical 
>Priority:	low 
>Category:	ports 
>Class:		change-request 
>Release:	FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE i386 
>Environment:


System: FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE #0: Sat May 21 12:14:47 ART 2005
    root@ale.varnet.bsd:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/ATHLON-ALE



>Description:


* Fix error in pkg-message (pak00[1-4] -> pak00[0-4]).
* Fix error in pkg-plist (use @unexec rmdir in %%DATDIR%%/base).
* Don't install game0[2-3].pk4 files (for Win and Mac).


>How-To-Repeat:





>Fix:


--- linux-doom3.shar begins here ---
# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#	linux-doom3
#	linux-doom3/Makefile
#	linux-doom3/files
#	linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in
#	linux-doom3/files/doom3.in
#	linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in
#	linux-doom3/distinfo
#	linux-doom3/pkg-descr
#	linux-doom3/pkg-plist
#
echo c - linux-doom3
mkdir -p linux-doom3 > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - linux-doom3/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/Makefile << 'END-of-linux-doom3/Makefile'
X# New ports collection makefile for:	linux-doom3
X# Date created:				15 Jan 2006
X# Whom:					Alejandro Pulver <alejandro@varnet.biz>
X#
X# $FreeBSD$
X#
X
XPORTNAME=	doom3
XPORTVERSION=	1.3.1302
XCATEGORIES=	games linux
XMASTER_SITES=	ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/doom3/linux/ \
X		ftp://ftp.fasta.fh-dortmund.de/mirror/idstuff/doom3/linux/
XPKGNAMEPREFIX=	linux-
XDISTNAME=	${PORTNAME}-linux-${PORTVERSION}.x86
XEXTRACT_SUFX=	.run
X
XMAINTAINER=	alejandro@varnet.biz
XCOMMENT=	Doom III for Linux
X
XONLY_FOR_ARCHS=	i386
XUSE_LINUX=	yes
XNO_BUILD=	yes
XNO_WRKSUBDIR=	yes
X
XOPTIONS=	NO_CDKEY "Use older version which doesn't require cd key" off
X
XDATADIR=	${PREFIX}/lib/${PKGNAMEPREFIX}${PORTNAME}
XSUB_FILES=	doom3 doom3-ded pkg-message
XPKGMESSAGE=	${WRKDIR}/pkg-message
X
X.include <bsd.port.pre.mk>
X
X.if ${X_WINDOW_SYSTEM:L} != xfree86-3
X.if defined(WITH_NVIDIA_GL)
XRUN_DEPENDS+=	${LINUXBASE}/usr/lib/libGL.so.1:${PORTSDIR}/x11/nvidia-driver
X.else
XRUN_DEPENDS+=	${LINUXBASE}/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/linux_dri
X.endif
X.else
XRUN_DEPENDS+=	${LINUXBASE}/lib/libGL.so.1:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/linux_glx
X.endif
X
X.if defined(WITH_NO_CDKEY)
XPORTVERSION=	1.1.1286
XMASTER_SITES=	ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/doom3/linux/old/ \
X		ftp://ftp.fasta.fh-dortmund.de/mirror/idstuff/doom3/linux/old/
XPLIST_SUB+=	NEW="@comment "
X.else
XPLIST_SUB+=	NEW=""
X.endif
X
Xdo-extract:
X	@${MKDIR} ${WRKDIR}
X	@cd ${WRKDIR} && ${TAIL} +374 ${DISTDIR}/${DISTNAME}${EXTRACT_SUFX} | \
X		${TAR} zxf -
X
Xdo-install:
X	${MKDIR} ${DATADIR}/base
X	cd ${WRKSRC}/base && \
X		${INSTALL_DATA} game01.pk4 pak*.pk4 ${DATADIR}/base
X	cd ${WRKSRC}/bin/Linux/x86 && \
X		${INSTALL_PROGRAM} doom.x86 doomded.x86 ${DATADIR}
X	${MKDIR} ${PREFIX}/share/pixmaps
X	${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/doom3.png ${PREFIX}/share/pixmaps
X	${INSTALL_PROGRAM} ${WRKDIR}/doom3 ${WRKDIR}/doom3-ded ${PREFIX}/bin
X
Xpost-install:
X	@${ECHO_CMD}
X	@${CAT} ${PKGMESSAGE}
X	@${ECHO_CMD}
X
X.include <bsd.port.post.mk>
END-of-linux-doom3/Makefile
echo c - linux-doom3/files
mkdir -p linux-doom3/files > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in << 'END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in'
X#!/bin/sh
X
Xcd %%DATADIR%% || exit 1
X
Xexec ./doomded.x86 "$@"
END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3-ded.in
echo x - linux-doom3/files/doom3.in
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/files/doom3.in << 'END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3.in'
X#!/bin/sh
X
Xcd %%DATADIR%% || exit 1
X
Xexec ./doom.x86 "$@"
END-of-linux-doom3/files/doom3.in
echo x - linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in << 'END-of-linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in'
X==============================================================================
X
XTo complete the installation of this port you need to copy the files
X"base/pak00[0-4].pk4", from the original Doom III distribution to
X"%%DATADIR%%/base".
X
X==============================================================================
END-of-linux-doom3/files/pkg-message.in
echo x - linux-doom3/distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/distinfo << 'END-of-linux-doom3/distinfo'
XMD5 (doom3-linux-1.1.1286.x86.run) = 2a45d0769b39473887c61a11cbba981c
XSHA256 (doom3-linux-1.1.1286.x86.run) = d02ee014017260f25e9ca07ccd3241f3766651fc94e3ca4924715f22c9029dbf
XSIZE (doom3-linux-1.1.1286.x86.run) = 7941364
XMD5 (doom3-linux-1.3.1302.x86.run) = b1d04da2d64bb8d54f64cbaa2fdb4490
XSHA256 (doom3-linux-1.3.1302.x86.run) = da90ba338eadb298a736af8786c0d7b11be698a399ac7a20549de0926a434677
XSIZE (doom3-linux-1.3.1302.x86.run) = 17199582
END-of-linux-doom3/distinfo
echo x - linux-doom3/pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/pkg-descr << 'END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-descr'
XDoom 3 is a sci-fi horror first-person shooter computer game developed by id
XSoftware and published by Activision. Set in 2145 in the Union Aerospace
XCorporation (UAC) research center on Mars, it is a reimagining of the original
XDoom, with completely new graphics and game engine.
X
XWWW: http://www.doom3.com/
END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-descr
echo x - linux-doom3/pkg-plist
sed 's/^X//' >linux-doom3/pkg-plist << 'END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-plist'
Xbin/doom3
Xbin/doom3-ded
X%%DATADIR%%/base/game01.pk4
X%%DATADIR%%/base/pak005.pk4
X%%NEW%%%%DATADIR%%/base/pak006.pk4
X%%NEW%%%%DATADIR%%/base/pak007.pk4
X%%DATADIR%%/doom.x86
X%%DATADIR%%/doomded.x86
Xshare/pixmaps/doom3.png
X@unexec rmdir %D/%%DATADIR%%/base 2>/dev/null || true
X@unexec rmdir %D/share/pixmaps 2>/dev/null || true
X@unexec rmdir %D/%%DATADIR%% >/dev/null 2>&1 || echo "If you are permanently removing this port, you should remove any configuration files, data files, and mods left in %D/%%DATADIR%%." | fmt
END-of-linux-doom3/pkg-plist
exit

--- linux-doom3.shar ends here ---
Comment 3 Alejandro Pulver freebsd_committer 2006-04-08 23:40:53 UTC
Responsible Changed
From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->alepulver

Assign my PRs to me.
Comment 4 Alejandro Pulver freebsd_committer 2006-05-08 20:54:07 UTC
State Changed
From-To: open->closed

Committed.