FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 93729
[MAINTAINER UPDATE] games/quakeforge: fix data directory (wasn't loading its data)
Last modified: 2006-04-12 23:19:27 UTC
* Use NOT_FOR_ARCHS instead of .if + BROKEN.
* Remove USE_REINPLACE.
* Run LDCONFIG on the right directory (it was previously doing it in the plugin directory, that doesn't need it).
* Add pkg-message about sound problems.
* Fix DATADIR pointing to the wrong directory (which is created by quake-data and doesn't need to be removed by quakeforge).
* Miscelaneous whitespace changes.
Assign my PRs to me.