MySQL Query Browser is a database querying tool that combines the simplicity
of a Web-browser-like interface with powerful features like multiple result
sets on tab sheets, query history, storing query "bookmarks", editing and
comparing resultsets, SQL script debugging, and more.
Plus, the integrated environment provides:
* Query Toolbar to easily create and execute queries and navigate
* Script Editor giving you control to manually create or edit
* Results Window so you can also easily compare and work with
* Object Browser enabling you to manage your databases, bookmarks,
and history using a Web Browser like interface
* Database Explorer where you can select tables and fields to query,
as well as create and delete tables
* Table Editor allows you easily create, modify and delete tables
* Inline Help giving you instant help access to selected objects,
parameters, and functions
New port added. Thanks!