MFD (merge from -devel) dspam-3.6.5 
- support for reading from multiple mysql servers; support for separate
read/write servers to be used with mysql_drv; see dspam.conf
- SYSLOG options knob: log to via syslog if "on" or in flat file if "off"
- dspam_stats: -t for displaying a total of all stats included in the
- fixed a bug causing --deliver=summary to return no output when used in
- fixed a segfault which can occur if TrainingMode is not specified in
- invalid read/segfault (dspam.c)
- segfault on problems establishing connectivity to clamav (dspam.c)
- segfault on NULL username (mysql_drv.c)
- bug causing writing of flat-file preferences to fail (pref.c)
- fragment file overwritten on retrain (cgi)
- corrects the output of "dspam_admin aggr pref" (tools/dspam_admin.c)
- prevent quarantining of message when delivering summary
WebUI: a lot of fixes and improvements
PostgeSQL: improvements to purge scripts and object creation script
Add MySQL 5.1 as backend. 
Default MySQL version is now 5.0
Optionally depend on LightHTTPD instead of Apache if WITH_CGI=on 
Add dspam_debug rc.d options (default off): starts dspam with debug
logging (you need at least WITH_DEBUG).
Fix OPTIONS handling for INDEX (describe); this is a long standing bug
and a *big* pontyhat for me; it affected _only_ dependecies recorded in
INDEX _if_ OPTIONS were not set (like for package building); however,
the package itself was always built right, dependecies recorded OK, etc.
Add SCE-tindy as MASTER_SITE, much faster site that my other server. 
Requested by: Odhiambo WASHINGTON <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Submitted by: "Daniel S. Haischt"
<email@example.com>  (based on)
My thanks again to Joey Freeland for this machine and the bandwidth 
Tinderbox logs: http://sce-tindy.tecnik93.com/tb-exp/index.php?action=describe_port&id=297 
also tested on amd64