- update to 1.6
- take maintainership
1.5 -> 1.6
- Fix a syntax error in the (not used yet) ieee-copyout script.
- Fix a bug in the latex-mk script when BibTex is used.
- Add quoting of command names in the BSD makefiles. This will properly deal with pathnames to the programs which contain spaces. Currently GNU make will not properly deal with
- When using tex2page or HeVeA for html output, do not force the running of LaTeX. With latex2html, LaTeX will still be run because latex2html makes use of the .aux files generated by LaTeX.
- Fixed a bug where if the BibTeX input file was modified LaTeX would be run again but not BibTeX.
- Added a --tex2page mode for latex-mk (the script) which allows latex-mk to run tex2page the appropriate number of times to resolves all references.
- Improve the cleaning of tex2page generated output.
- Added latex.subdir.mk to support recursive builds.