- update to 1.1.4
- add options for ipv6 (enable/disable)
- take maintainership
From 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
contrib/: Added init.d script from Klaus-J
README: Added credits
From 1.1.1 to 1.1.3
* main(): Added reading from the popen() ptr in the fallback checking as well, seems
to be required on some systems.
* reset(): Oops: Removed my trace output in -reset
* parseargs(): Added -err and -err6 which displays the error log, much like the -log option
* help(): Fixed typo at -errFile6
* help(): Added -err and -err6
* help(): Fixed typo
* dispErrs(): New function and file, takes a mode and a string. The mode tells us if it's -err6
or -err that's calling us, and the string holds the corresponding filename.
Simple and straight forward
* man/icpld.1: Added -err and -err6 as well as some other minor adjustments
* reset(): Slight modification to get rid of some redundancy
* icpld.conf.sample: Rewrote some comments to clarify things which may have been a tad fuzzy
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!