Maintainer update for www/suphp. Changes include the following:
* major: Fix for recent ports/Mk PHP framework changes. Now
refers to the correct php-cgi binary and path
- Thanks to Miles Lubin for pointing this out!
* minor: Addition of SUPHP_PATH knob. Now the PATH envvar for
PHP scripts is tunable. Default is /bin:/usr/bin
- Requested by Miles Lubin
* minor: Cosmetical change of port description (COMMENT)
* minor: Cosmetical clean-up of pkg-descr; proper URI, too
Changes tested on 4.11-STABLE, but needs additional testing on
RELENG_5 and RELENG_6. Miles, can you test these for me?
Fix: Apply below patch. If this doesn't apply cleanly (for some reason),
let me know and I'll put it up on the web or send a tarball instead.
Tested on 6.1-RELEASE amd64 and all appears to be working. I don't have
access to any other systems.