- Update from v0.05 to v0.06
- Add authors to pkg-descr
0.06 Wed Mar 22 12:00:00 2006
- Fixed a circular reference in Audio::Wav::Write::Header that was
causing memory to leak (thanks Sumitro Chowdhury).
- Tidied up bits and pieces.
- Added very basic support for WAVEFORMATEXTENSIBLE.
- When writing files, finish() will now be called by DESTROY if
Submitter has GNATS access
Awaiting maintainers feedback
Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> Maintainer of audio/p5-Audio-Wav,
> Please note that PR ports/98172 has just been submitted.
> If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
> you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
> and a committer will take care of it.
> The full text of the PR can be found at:
Please commit -- it appears to work fine.
Committed, with minor changes. Thanks!