- Update from v0.30 to v0.31
- Update pkg-plist to respect NOPORTDOCS
- Restrict to Perl 5.6+ due to dependencies (Module::Build mainly)
- Some errors in 'make test' under Perl 5.6 have been reported to vendor
[ ENHANCEMENTS ]
- Switched some uses of die() to Carp::croak(), where
appropriate. This should make error messages more useful in many
cases. Based on a suggestion by Max Maischein. See RT tickets 11692 &
[ BUG FIXES ]
- Removed all uses of UNIVERSAL::isa and UNIVERSAL::can.
- Tweaked 20infinite.t test to give more useful output for some
failures, though it probably doesn't fix them. See RT 17390.
Over to maintainer