Update irc/xchat to latest (2.6.4) version. Maintainer is CC'd.
From the Changelog:
- Updated translations (de, el, es, gl, hu, nl, sv, vi, zh_TW)
- Fixed opening a irc:// URL via "xchat -a --url=abc123" command
while "Skip serverlist on startup" is off. This fix is only
relevant whenopening an initial instance of xchat (i.e not via dbus).
- Fixed the tree layout "flashing" (redrawing slowly) after you
switched to tabs and back to tree.
- Fixed plugin/script get_list("users") causing a critical GDK warning
when not executed from the front-most tab.
- Added spelling support in the input-box via GTKSpell.
- Improved the error reporting when connecting through a Socks proxy.
- DCC file transfers via http/socks45/wingate proxy is now supported
- Fixed Socks 5 failing on 64-bit CPUs.
- Added support for connecting through a Microsoft ISA Proxy,
requires libntlm at build time
- You can now mark and copy timestamps if you hold down SHIFT.
- Timestamps are now preserved in the /lastlog command. Also fixed a
bug where the separator line disappeared during /lastlog.
- Added a Browse button to the DCC download folder setting.
- Made the setup window a little neater and Gnome-like.
- Improved the notify window a little and fixed a small memory leak.
- Fixed CTCPs being truncated in the RawLog window.
- Added an option to open a "Save As..." dialog when receiving a
DCC file offer.
- Fixed a crash if you try to remove a network from the list while
it's in a auto-reconnect delay [debian bug #364858].
- Python: Fixed some memory usage bugs.
- Perl: Turned on utf8 flag for things that should have it on.
Over to maintainer