First of all, hydra-5.2 doesn't compile on my system as it can't find apr-0 (which is apr-1).
Secondly, hydra seems to depend on subversion, so I added the depend to the Makefile.
Thirdly, update hydra to 5.3.
CHANGELOG for 5.3:
* Added NTLM support modules for pop3, imap, smtp-auth and http-proxy.
Work done by ilo (at) reversing.org. THANKS!
* Added a http form module, thanks to phil (at) irmplc.com
* Fixed a bug in the vnc module (thanks to kan (at) dcit.cz)
* Input files may *not* contain null bytes. I might fix that in the future
but currently I have enough other things on my todo she
For the updated port in tar.gz format:
For the updated port in it's exploded form:
Awaiting maintainers feedback
pav 2006-11-21 21:56:25 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/hydra Makefile distinfo
- Update to 5.3
- Fix detection for optional subversion module
Submitted by: Nicolas Blais <email@example.com>
Approved by: maintainer timeout (3 weeks)
Revision Changes Path
1.15 +1 -1 ports/security/hydra/Makefile
1.9 +3 -3 ports/security/hydra/distinfo
1.1 +51 -0 ports/security/hydra/files/patch-configure (new)
1.2 +0 -21 ports/security/hydra/files/patch-hydra-pcanywhere.c (dead)
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"