This patch by Peter Stephenson adds (un)setenv() detection to zsh. This
fixes the issue on 7-CURRENT where zsh was manipulating environ directly
in conflict with the new *env() functions. 6-STABLE continues to works
See "zsh oddities with recent -current" for the initial report:
Here is the thread about the patch:
- With the recent autoconf changes, I am not sure if the patches to both
configure and configure.ac are needed.
- The patch to the test case is not really needed.
- The next version of zsh should have this fix in it.
Port maintainer (sergei@FreeBSD.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.77
Over to maintainer
sergei 2007-10-05 08:22:46 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
- Add Peter Stephenson's patch from Zsh CVS repo that adds (un)setenv()
detection. This fixes the issue on 7-CURRENT where Zsh was manipulating
environment directly in conflict with the new *env() functions:
6-STABLE continues to works correctly.
More info about the patch:
- Fix completions for locate(1), mount(8), umount(8) to avoid some linuxisms
and do the right thing under FreeBSD
PR: ports/115094, ports/115702
Submitted by: Sean C. Farley (scf)
Revision Changes Path
1.88 +1 -1 ports/shells/zsh/Makefile
1.1 +40 -0 ports/shells/zsh/files/patch-Completion-Unix-Command-_locate (new)
1.1 +13 -0 ports/shells/zsh/files/patch-Completion-Unix-Command-_mount (new)
1.1 +20 -0 ports/shells/zsh/files/patch-Completion-Unix-Type-_canonical_paths (new)
1.1 +253 -0 ports/shells/zsh/files/patch-environ (new)
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"