- Since 8.63 ghostscript has a cairo output driver for PDF, SVG, EPS or PNG files
- configure will detect the library if present and link against it, this is not
registered in /var/db/pkg
- fix this by requiring explicit WITH_CAIRO option to link against cairo
This could probably be solved better by using Makefile.drivers, but I'm not sure
what is involved there.
Port maintainer (doceng@FreeBSD.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.77
How-To-Repeat: install cairo, install ghostscript8, deinstall cairo which will not give you an error
try to run gs(1) which will fail, as it cannot load libcairo.so.n
Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
hrs 2010-04-03 07:02:54 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
print/ghostscript8 Makefile Makefile.drivers distinfo
* Update to 8.71. Changes include:
- Support for tiff file output is now provided using the libtiff
implementation rather than our more limited native code as in
previous releases. There is also a new 'tiffsep1' output
device which produces halftoned separations at 1
bit-per-pixel, in contrast to the 'tiffsep' device which
produces 8 bit-per-pixel plates.
- The graphics library has been updated to provide more accurate
scan conversion of vector art including fixes to dash
behavior, transparent stroked paths, thick stroked paths,
radial shadings, xps cap handling, "pie" joins, degenerate
beziers, improved handling of dropouts in thin strokes and
better thin axis-aligned strokes.
* Fix cairo support. GS_cairo is added to the drivers list (this
is disabled by default). When WITH_CAIRO is defined, GS_cairo
will be set by default.
Revision Changes Path
1.194 +12 -5 ports/print/ghostscript8/Makefile
1.6 +12 -1 ports/print/ghostscript8/Makefile.drivers
1.72 +3 -3 ports/print/ghostscript8/distinfo
1.2 +16 -9 ports/print/ghostscript8/files/patch-base-Makefile.in
1.1 +17 -0 ports/print/ghostscript8/files/patch-base-unix-dll.mak (new)
1.52 +4 -1 ports/print/ghostscript8/pkg-plist
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"
Committed with some modification. Thank you for your submission!