The latest libgpod version breaks gtkpod, but there's an updated version
in the gtkpod upstream release area that builds fine with our current
libgpod version. The attached patch upgrades audio/gtkpod to the latest
version by the upstream source.
Fix synopsis and assign.
danfe 2009-08-24 20:39:42 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
audio/gtkpod Makefile distinfo pkg-plist
- Update to version 0.99.14 
- Drop `libgnomecanvas' dependency: cairo is now used for coverart display
- Add missing runtime dependency for Ogg conversion to work 
- Similarly to , register dependencies for MPEG-4 audio encoding/decoding
and MP3 encoding via LAME
- Flip cURL support knob to "on", since vorbis-tools require it anyways (and
Ogg support is "on" by default). This is OK since cURL is likely to be
installed on a typical desktop system; lots of other software wants it
- Convert to use PORTDOCS and simplify their installation (get rid of `for'
loop in Makefile)
- Augment some OPTIONS text, clean up pkg-plist
PR: ports/138007 , ports/126760 
Submitted by: keramida , ehaupt 
Revision Changes Path
1.48 +18 -15 ports/audio/gtkpod/Makefile
1.22 +3 -3 ports/audio/gtkpod/distinfo
1.17 +71 -30 ports/audio/gtkpod/pkg-plist
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Port updated, thanks!