FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 138599
[maintainer-update] net/blam version 1.8.6 to 1.8.7
Last modified: 2009-09-13 03:10:05 UTC
New in 1.8.7
- Context menu on the tray icon.
- Support channel groups (1-deep (for now) folders). (Bug 166468)
- Move channels into, out of, and between groups with Drag-and-Drop.
- Fix the bug which sometimes lost your channel data. (Bug 346553)
- Make a distinction between old and new unread entries.
- Use icons to make the above distriction. (Bug 156226)
- Mark an entry read if needed when we update a feed and the item has already been read in another feed. (Bug 149154)
- Install the debug symbols, since it doesn't take much space.
Submitter is maintainer and has GNATS access (via the GNATS Auto Assign
flz 2009-09-13 02:02:10 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
net/blam Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Update net/blam to 1.8.7.
Submitted by: Romain Tartiere
Revision Changes Path
1.28 +1 -2 ports/net/blam/Makefile
1.8 +3 -3 ports/net/blam/distinfo
1.7 +1 -1 ports/net/blam/pkg-descr
1.10 +3 -1 ports/net/blam/pkg-plist
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"