- Fix problem with logging where vsnprintf would, with very large
output, clobber the byte after malloc()ed output
- Change "long long" to "int64"
- fix problem (noticed by Vivek Khera) with drop_if_exists() handling
- Duct tape test altered to bump event serial number to a near-2^31-1
level in order that things that might break will break upon that
rollover. Also altered to run "update functions."
- autoconf change + change to src/backend/slony1_funcs.c to accomodate
change in # of arguments for ScanKeywordLookup in PostgreSQL 8.5
- Reloading of functions needs to have an emulation of
"DROP FUNCTION IF EXISTS" because a couple of functions have had their
return value type changed, which doesn't fit happily into
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION.
- Revisions to copyright notices to indicate 2009
- Fixing 8.4ism in SUBSCRIBE SET process - see <http://main.slony.info/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/slony1-engine/src/slon/remote_worker.c?revision=184.108.40.206&view=markup&sortby=date&pathrev=REL_1_2_STABLE>
- Apply changes to logshipper that went into the 2.0 branch but not
- Change minimum debugging level to -1 to allow suppressing logging
- Bug #92 - compression of event numbers had a bug where events >
2^31-1 would overflow the "int" value
- Fix to race condition where file descriptor copies were being made at
the wrong time in the scheduler
- Fix return types to use bigint when returning event #'s
- Establish compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.4:
- autovac data is on pg_class rather than pg_autovacuum
- Need to use GetActiveSnapshot() rather than expecting to have
SerializableSnapshot in the backend
- createdb needs to copy from template0 to ensure it can match locales
- pg_class.reltriggers no longer exists in 8.4 and thus shouldn't be
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
Maintainer of databases/slony1,
Please note that PR ports/141579 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
I approve of this patch. Thanks for submitting it (I was just about
to do this exact same update).
pav 2009-12-18 15:44:31 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
databases/slony1 Makefile distinfo
- Update to 1.2.20
Submitted by: Andrei Lavreniyuk <email@example.com>
Approved by: Vick Khera <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Revision Changes Path
1.43 +1 -1 ports/databases/slony1/Makefile
1.28 +6 -6 ports/databases/slony1/distinfo
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"