"The CCTS_OFLOW (CRTSCTS) flag is currently unused."
Yet code in /usr/src/sys/dev/uart/uart_tty.c references CCTS_OFLOW and as far as I know, it works. Hasn't it worked forever?
Proposed replacement text:
If CCTS_OFLOW (CRTSCTS) is set, transmission is stopped when CTS is lowered and resumed when CTS is raised.
Maybe similar treatment is warranted for CRTS_IFLOW?
I am Mr. TTY.
patch to fix this.
* change CRTSCTS to show it is the same as CCTS_OFLOW|CRTS_IFLOW
* remove text saying CRTSCTS is unused. it is used and works
* add missing flow control pin configurations
* change definition of MDMBUF to show it is an alias of CCAR_OFLOW
* remove MDMBUF text in line with other flow control pins
For bugs matching the following criteria:
Status: In Progress Changed: (is less than) 2014-06-01
Reset to default assignee and clear in-progress tags.
Mail being skipped