I opened a ticket with archivemail folks for a bug I found in archiving my INBOX via imaps.
From a software maintainer:
"Damn, damn, damn. A serious bug in the IMAP namespace handling."
Fix: He closed the ticket today with a new release, and I was able to update and archive my mail successfully using my patch.
Patch attached with submission follows:
How-To-Repeat: Try to archive inbox on old software via imaps. This shouldn't work. Apply patch, and it will work after updating.
Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
miwi 2010-11-04 04:49:49 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
mail/archivemail Makefile distinfo
- Update to 0.8.2
Submitted by: jason <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Revision Changes Path
1.21 +1 -1 ports/mail/archivemail/Makefile
1.13 +3 -3 ports/mail/archivemail/distinfo
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"