FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 159520
Upgrade security/gnupg to 2.0.18, minor port improvements
Last modified: 2011-08-05 01:40:10 UTC
Upgrade to version 2.0.18 which has the following new features:
* Support the SSH confirm flag and show SSH fingerprints in ssh
* Improved dirmngr/gpgsm interaction for OCSP.
* Allow generation of card keys up to 4096 bit.
For the port:
* Remove patch that was incorporated into this release
* Remove redundant BUILD_DEPENDS
* Patching should be done in a -patch target. Silence the REINPLACE
Fix: Apply the following patch:
Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
kuriyama 2011-08-05 00:35:25 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
security/gnupg Makefile distinfo
- Upgrade to 2.0.18:
- Support the SSH confirm flag and show SSH fingerprints in ssh
- Improved dirmngr/gpgsm interaction for OCSP.
- Allow generation of card keys up to 4096 bit.
- Improve for port:
- Remove patch that was incorporated into this release.
- Remove redundant BUILD_DEPENDS.
- Patching should be done in a -patch target. Silence the REINPLACE.
Submitted by: dougb
Revision Changes Path
1.141 +4 -6 ports/security/gnupg/Makefile
1.54 +4 -4 ports/security/gnupg/distinfo
1.2 +0 -24 ports/security/gnupg/files/patch-g10__pkglue.c (dead)
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org"