- Update to 3.2.9
- Minimize responses to reduce truncation: NSD will only add optional
records to the authority and additional sections when the response
size does not exceed the minimal response size.
The minimal response size is 512 (no-EDNS), 1480 (EDNS/IPv4),
1220 (EDNS/IPv6), or the advertized EDNS buffer size if that is
smaller than the EDNS default.
The feature is enabled by default. You can disable it by configuring
NSD with --disable-minimal-responses.
- Less NSEC3 prehashing. This will make NSD handle zone transfers
faster, but will decrease the performance of NXDOMAIN and wildcard
Full prehashing is enabled by default. If you want less NSEC3
prehashing, configure NSD with --disable-full-prehash. Thanks
Secure64 for the patch.
- Bugfix #302: nsd accepts XFR but refuses to re-read the slave zone.
- Bugfix #365: set patch style and zonec verbose for nsdc.
- First step of bug #369: RRSIG DNSKEY sets zone to be treated DNSSEC.
- Bugfix #375: typos in nsd.conf.5.
- Bugfix #381: Binary escaped and transfers.
- Bugfix #397: Don't allow relative domain names as origin in $INCLUDE
- Fix printout of IPSECKEY by nsd-patch.
- Fix is_existing flag for ENT when domain that has a shared ENT
is deleted by IXFR. (ENT == Empty Non-Terminal)
- Fix bug if the zonefile is changed for a secondary but stored
transfers are applied, and stop it from applying ixfr to empty zone.
The zone is flagged with error and AXFR-ed.
- Fix to have no authority NS set processing for CNAMEs.
- Fix nsd-checkconf to check tsig algorithms properly.
- Set the AA bit on responses that have an authoritative CNAME.
- Fix denial of existence response for empty non-terminal that looks
like a NSEC3-only domain (but has data below it).
- nsd.db version number increased because NSD 3.2.7 and earlier
zonec is not compatible due to the TXT strings change. Please
run nsdc rebuild before running NSD 3.2.9 and later versions.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99
I'll take it.
miwi 2011-11-28 11:36:53 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
dns/nsd Makefile distinfo
- Update to 3.2.9
Submitted by: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@NLnetLabs.nl> (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes
Revision Changes Path
1.54 +11 -1 ports/dns/nsd/Makefile
1.38 +2 -2 ports/dns/nsd/distinfo
1.9 +3 -1 ports/dns/nsd/files/nsd.in
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "email@example.com"