Update pysnmp suite to latest version. This includes:
- net-mgmt/py-snmp4: 4.2.1 -> 4.2.3
- net-mgmt/py-snmp4-apps: 0.3.1 -> 0.3.3
- net-mgmt/py-snmp4-mibs: 0.1.2 -> 0.1.4
- trim Makefile header
- update dependency versions
- remove LICENSE_FILE for licenses, listed in bsd.licenses.db.mk
Fix: Patch attached with submission follows:
freebsd-python@ wants this port PRs (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Maintainer of net-mgmt/py-snmp4,
Please note that PR ports/172193 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Committed, thank you!