- Update to 1.0.0
- Add OPTIONS for unit test support
- Set USE_PYTHON version appropriately
- Patch setup.py to install the egg uncompressed
- Use a pkg-plist instead of PLIST_FILES
- Restore creator to Makefile header and use new convention
portlint: looks fine.
unittest: Ran 274 tests in 0.331s - OK (skipped=3, expected failures=3)
Port maintainer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is cc'd.
Generated with FreeBSD Port Tools 0.99_6 (mode: update, diff: ports)
freebsd-python@ wants this port PRs (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Awaiting maintainers feedback (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
Maintainer of devel/py-mock,
Please note that PR ports/172592 has just been submitted.
If it contains a patch for an upgrade, an enhancement or a bug fix
you agree on, reply to this email stating that you approve the patch
and a committer will take care of it.
The full text of the PR can be found at:
Edwin Groothuis via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool
Committed, thank you!