When a station reassociates, the crypto state (eg CCMP RSC/TSC counters) may not be reset "right".
How-To-Repeat: What I see:
* doing lots of UDP TX from FreeBSD STA -> FreeBSD AP;
* the station reassociates;
* .. lots of CCMP replay attack complaints on the AP side.
Over to maintainer(s).
For bugs that match the following
- Status Is In progress
- Untouched since 2018-01-01.
- Affects Base System OR Documentation
Reset to open status.
I did a quick pass but if you are getting this email it might be worthwhile to double check to see if this bug ought to be closed.