Created attachment 147535 [details]
Patch to update the Makefile, distinfo and pkg-descr
astro/wmmoonclock has been marked as BROKEN due to no available distfiles. As it turns out, there are upstream distfiles, it's just that MASTER_SITES is incorrect. Moreover, this port is currently orphaned and I volunteer to take maintainership.
The attached patch addresses the following:
* removal of BROKEN;
* corrected MASTER_SITES including new maitainer's mirror;
* updated distinfo ;
* addition of LICENSE specification;
* new maintainer
* slight grammar change in pkg-descr;
* addition of WWW to pkg-descr.
The new port has been checked with portlint -AC and (links to) Redports build logs for several architectures are (read: should be) available at
although it's the first time I've use Redports so I hope the links work.
Ad : The distfile on distcache is significantly larger than the upstream tarball although I can not discern any difference in content.The new distinfo reflects the upstream tarball and that's the one I'm mirroring at the moment.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Oct 10 16:36:06 UTC 2014
New revision: 370598
- Remove of BROKEN, add new MASTER_SITES including new maitainer's mirror
- Update distinfo, previous tarball was uncompressed
- Add LICENSE
- Take maintainership
- Slight grammar change in pkg-descr
- Addition of WWW to pkg-descr
Submitted by: A.J. "Fonz" van Werven <firstname.lastname@example.org>