Based on conversation with bsdx on #bhyve, the handbook chapter can use a little bit of help:
- add information about how to run openbsd as a guest
- explain (not just have examples) about the *loader + bhyve + destroy workflow to help newcomers
- what goes into a map file
- highlight sysctl settings early on, possibly with explaination why
- potentially add an errors section with steps to resolve so google search results can yield good value
I am working on a patch for this.
AllanJude's initial writeup for creating OpenBSD guests:
Allan, would this be easy to merge? If not I can do it from your chapter.