Created attachment 162693 [details]
- update port to 3.5.10
- fix 'portlint -AC' output
Created attachment 162694 [details]
FWIW, this patch worked well for me to go from 3.5.10 to 3.5.11. Thank you for keeping squid up to date quickly!
(In reply to ncrogers from comment #2)
I'm working on squid4 port now.
@Tim, for changes/ports you are maintainer of, don't forget to set maintainer-approval to + on the attachment you want to be references.
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #4)
Ok. Done! Thanks!
Created attachment 162971 [details]
port patch 2
A bit changed version
- update port to 3.5.10;
- fix 'portlint -AC' output;
- don't create/delete /var/run/squid dir from rc.d script since this dir is in pkg-plist.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Nov 11 17:24:32 UTC 2015
New revision: 401286
www/squid: update 3.5.10 -> 3.5.11
- Regen patches for new release and for portlint
- Drop creating/deleting /var/run/squid in the rc script as this duplicates
handling it in the pkg-plist
* Bug 3574: crashes on reconfigure and startup
* Bug 4347: compile errors with LibreSSL 2.3
* Bug 4281: copy-paste typos in src/tools.cc
* Bug 4279: No response from proxy for FTP-download of non-existing file
* Bug 4188: Bumping intercepted SSL connections does not work on Solaris
* Fix incorrect authentication headers on cache digest requests
* Fix connection stats, including %<lp, missing for persistent connections
* Fix invalid memory access issues in SBuf
* Avoid errors when parsing manager ACL in old squid.conf
Submitted by: Pavel Timofeev <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Tested by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed. @Pavel, thanks for the high quality submission. @ncrogers, thanks for the additional usability testing!