Created attachment 163135 [details]
Update converters/py-unidecode to 0.04.18.
2015-06-13 unidecode 0.04.18
* Add a command line utility. (thanks to Andrew Udvare)
* Use setuptools for packaging.
2014-12-18 unidecode 0.04.17
* Add some missing Latin letter variants used by popular "Unicode text
* Issue a warning if a surrogate character is encountered in input.
* Corrected module import which might cause unidecode() to raise
AttributeError on some systems. (thanks to Karol Sikora)
2014-05-11 unidecode 0.04.16
* Corrected ChangeLog.
2014-05-11 unidecode 0.04.15
* Fixed transliteration of Chinese character "Yi". (thanks to Yao Zuo)
* Transliterate Euro sign as "EUR". (thanks to Dave Smith)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Nov 15 11:07:19 UTC 2015
New revision: 401688
converters/py-unidecode: update to 0.04.18
Submitted by: maintainer