Created attachment 163328 [details]
fixes for startup script
This patch addresses following issues:
1. minidlnad has no support for -u flag so stop using it.
2. Instead of relaying to minidlnad switching to restricted user force RC to run minidlnad under $minidlna_user.
3. minidlnad doesn't quit for me on SIGTERM thus adding sig_stop=3. I'm using KQUEUE patch, can this be it?
3. SIGSTOP doesn't make sense to me. Do you know what it actually does? And yes, thats high likely because of kqueue patch.
Yep, my bad. Already figured that out.
I think this could closed.
1. minidlna has -u
3. The kqueue patch is now longer.