Description of problem:
As the title, after uninstall open-vm-tools in FreeBSD 10.3, the shown open-vm-tools version number is not 0.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 9.4.0，10.0.5， 10.1.0，
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install open-vm-tools 9.4.0 or 10.0.5 or 10.1.0 package
2. The version number of open-vm-tools can be seen and it is not equal to 0
3. Uninstall open-vm-tools 9.4.6 package
4. ps ax | grep vm
vmtoolsd still appears.
1) The version number of open-vm-tools can be seen and it is
still not equal to 0
2) vmtoolsd still appears
1) The version number of open-vm-tools can be seen and it
is equal to 0
2) vmtoolsd will not appear
Please kindly fix this problem in FreeBSD.
Thanks in advance!
Would you please help me to follow this PR?
Please refer to the attached screenshot of "FreeBSD10.3 OVT uninstall version is not 0.png" to easy understand.
Thanks a lot!
Fixed now with updated version of the port, if you are testing the packages, it may take a few days before you get the updated version.