Created attachment 176155 [details]
net-im/freetalk: update to 4.1
update to 4.1
change MASTER_SITER to GitHub.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Oct 26 15:25:14 UTC 2016
New revision: 424711
net-im/freetalk: update to version 4.1
- switch to GitHub for distfile
- include license information
- other miscellaneous changes
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Approved by: AMDmi3 (mentor) swills (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D8337
Committed with a few changes to the submitted diff.
- Add License information.
- Add DISTVERSIONPREFIX.
- Remove unnecessary libcurl from libdepends and BUILD/RUN depends.
- Remove the NLS option because --disable/enable-nls had no effect (binary still linked to libintl.so.8). There were also no %%NLS%% lines in pkg-plist.
- Add libgc-threaded.so:devel/boehm-gc-threaded to LIB_DEPENDS.
- Remove GH_COMMIT and GH_TAGNAME definitions. They are not necessary since upsteam rolled a release.
- Add autoreconf, gettext-runtime, localbase, makeinfo, and readline to USES=.
- With localbase, CPPFLAGS+= and LDFLAGS+= are no longer necessary.
- With autoreconf, pre-configure target is no longer necessary.
- Remove info-related lines from pkg-plist and set INFO.
Please re-open the PR if there are any problems.