Created attachment 180349 [details]
KeePassXC is a fork of KeePassX that aims to incorporate stalled pull requests, features, and bug fixes that have never made it into the main KeePassX repository.
Created attachment 180572 [details]
Upgrade to v2.1.3
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Mar 14 13:21:22 UTC 2017
New revision: 436151
Add new port security/keepassxc:
KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX with the goal to extend and improve
it with new features and bugfixes to provide a feature-rich, fully
cross-platform and modern open-source password manager.
Additional features compared to KeePassX:
* Auto-Type on all three major platforms (Linux, Windows, OS X)
* Stand-alone password generator
* Password strength meter
* Using website favicons as entry icons
* Merging of databases
* Automatic reload when the database changed on disk
* KeePassHTTP support for use with PassIFox in Mozilla Firefox and
chromeIPass in Google Chrome or Chromium.
* Many bug fixes
Submitted by: Andrew Romanenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> (original), Eric Camachat <email@example.com> (Update to 2.1.3)
The patch was missing a few QT5 dependencies, but I added them.
Thanks for sending this in!