Created attachment 188713 [details]
patch to upgrade
This release fixes IPv6 for the notify sending feature from 4.1.18.
- ignore fallthrough compiler warning in flex EOF rule.
- Fix warnings emitted by clang for --enable-packed. Alignment is not
a problem for x86_64, don't enable packed when the platform
requires aligned access.
- Fix spelling error in xfr-inspect.
- Fix 3392: Fix regression in 4.1.18 for notify lists with ip4
and ip6 targets.
- Add test for support of -Wno-address-of-packed-member for
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Dec 11 14:07:33 UTC 2017
New revision: 456031
dns/nsd: Update to 4.1.19
Submitted by: jaap@NLnetLabs.nl (maintainer)