Created attachment 189010 [details]
* Update to 1.6
* Add post-install-DOCS-on target
- Added new, default dark color scheme.
- Added Ctrl+G key binding to exit command mode.
- Added Ctrl+H key binding for erase command.
- Added syntax highlighting for TeX and roff (man page) files.
- Improved syntax highlighting of Python numeric literals.
- Improved syntax highlighting for CSS files.
- Added ft -b command for detecting file types from file basenames.
- Converted user documentation to Markdown format.
- Created new website for online documentation.
- Added support for terminfo extended (or "user-defined") capabilities.
- Added built-in support for st and rxvt terminals.
- Fixed some built-in regex patterns to avoid non-portable features.
- Fixed compiler warnings on NetBSD.
- Removed tilde expansion of ~username from command mode, in order to
avoid using getpwnam(3) and thereby allow static linking with GNU
libc on Linux.
portlint -AC: OK
poudriere testport: OK (11a, 10i)
Missed this one:
* Remove patch that was merged upstream.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Dec 21 15:47:10 UTC 2017
New revision: 456913
editors/dte: Update to 1.6
- Add post-install-DOCS-on target
Submitted by: Dmitri Goutnik <email@example.com>