Created attachment 190120 [details]
svn diff to upgrade dsbmd-0.5 to dsbmd-1.1
Changes since version 0.5:
- The design has been improved to be more tolerant against very slow storage
- Support for Ext4 has been added.
- Support for HFS+ has been added.
- A mntchk_interval variable has been added. It controls the interval in seconds
dsbmd checks the mount table for changes.
- A procmaxwait variable has been added. It defines the max. number of seconds to
wait for an external mount command to finish before it gets killed.
- A cfgversion variable has been added. It is used to warn the user about using
an outdated config file.
- Many bugfixes and improvements.
portlint: OK (looks fine.)
testport: OK (poudriere: 11.1Ramd64, 103Ri386)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Jan 30 21:43:43 UTC 2018
New revision: 460441
sysutils/dsbmd: Update to 1.1
Add new option EXT4 (Ext4 filesystem support).
While here, reorder options.
Submitted by: Marcel Kaiser <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Committed, sorry for the delay.
(In reply to Danilo G. Baio from comment #2)
No problem :). Thank you for the commit.