Created attachment 190798 [details]
www/nginx's HTTP_AUTH_KRB5 option is not fully implemented. This patch makes it build on 11-STABLE and CURRENT, with security/krb5 and security/heimdal, tested by poudriere.
- Enable the Kerberos selection options, which have been commented out ever
since they were first committed
- Move these options out of the HTTP_AUTH_KRB5 conditional
- make config now saves the selected option, if any
- the build dependency on the selected Kerberos does now exist in poudriere
- Update the patch for the spnego-http-auth-nginx-module config file to use
the current GitHub commit from the Makefile
- Fix the same patch to not assume that -lgssapi is always there
- Force the nginx build system to admit the existence of CPPFLAGS, necessary
to build with Heimdal
I'm not entirely convinced the last item (files/patch-auto-make) should be done this way; another option is to s/CFLAGS/CPPFLAGS &/ the whole file.
Created attachment 191924 [details]
Updated after r465851.
see also bug #227250.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Apr 22 14:59:24 UTC 2018
New revision: 468031
HTTP_AUTH_KRB5 option is not fully implemented. This patch makes it build with security/krb5 and security/heimdal
Reviewed by: brnrd
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14973