Mk/Uses/shebangfix.mk doesn't add 'sh' to SHEBANG_LANG.
After removing this line, SHEBANG_LANG doesn't contain "sh":
> $ make -V SHEBANG_LANG
> bash java ksh perl php python ruby tcl tk
And stage-qa breaks.
Yeah, this was not a great check. I've improved it in my repo pending the next release.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri May 11 21:33:56 UTC 2018
New revision: 469697
Update to 2.18.0. Enough has happened that it's time for a minor bump.
* Fix the check for duplicate SHEBANG_LANG values 
* Check to make sure patch files end with newlines 
* Allow flavored *_DEPENDS in the DEPENDS section 
* Check that kde:4 OR kde:5 is defined with USE_KDE 
* Add a check to make sure pkg-descr is at least a certain number of lines 
* Fix a couple of typos  
* Allow for any *_DEPENDS item in the DEPENDS section and fix a bug in the
dependency syntax checking 
* Add a check to make sure Python dependencies include a FLAVOR 
PR: 226709 
Submitted by: tcberner 
Differential Revision: D13723 
Fixed in 2.18.0.