Created attachment 193842 [details]
shar file for zmqpp port
not the same as cppzmq
This C++ binding for 0mq/zmq is a 'high-level' library that hides
most of the c-style interface core 0mq provides.
This is bogus. Please use USE_GITHUB and GH_ACCOUNT. Then you
don't need to set WRKSRC and will automatically have a unique
Some other problems:
- Are you sure pathfix is needed?
- Why is patch-CMakeLists.txt needed? Use CMAKE_OFF to turn off
- It's building a shared library, so I highly doubt that NO_ARCH=yes
- The pkg-descr is too short. Maybe include a general description of
what zmq is or how zmqpp is different from cppzmq.
- Indentation in post-*: is off. Only indent them with one tab.
- Either set PORTDOCS or include README.md in the plist but do not
- Please provide some confirmation that this builds with Poudriere
testport and passes portlint -AC.