Created attachment 199304 [details]
RUSTC_BOOTSTRAP=1 trick doesn't help building newer versions of rustc-ap-syntax, so I've added a patch to keep using the current one. See URL field for upstream changelog.
- 11.2 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/cMJo
- 11.2 i386: https://ptpb.pw/9Aec
- 13.0 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/D74Z
- 13.0 i386: https://ptpb.pw/8JcB
Created attachment 199770 [details]
- 11.2 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/icOk
- 11.2 i386: https://ptpb.pw/vXar
- 12.0 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/RL_d
- 12.0 i386: https://ptpb.pw/cUF3
- 13.0 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/9f39
- 13.0 i386: https://ptpb.pw/evOK
https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/blob/master/RELEASES.md#version-1310-2018-12-06 suggests files/patch-rustc-ap-syntax-237 can be dropped after lang/rust updates to 1.31.0 (scheduled on 2018-12-06).
Sorry notification got lost in a sea of emails, approved.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Dec 4 00:51:16 UTC 2018
New revision: 486563
devel/racer: update to 2.1.14
Approved by: Timothy Beyer (maintainer)
files/patch-rustc-ap-syntax-237 has been dropped in ports r486770, facilitating future devel/racer upgrades.