Created attachment 199724 [details]
upnp adoption patch, without PORTREVISION bump
I would like to take MAINTAINER'ship for this port.
- Sets MAINTAINER to my e-mail address.
- Reorders USES and USE_LDCONFIG lines consistently with the standard ordering.
- Transforms OPT_CONFIGURE_ON/OFF into OPT_CONFIGURE_ENABLE or OPT_CONFIGURE_WITH.
I tested successfully with portlint and poudriere (11.2-RELEASE-p5 i386/amd64).
Created attachment 199792 [details]
upnp adoption patch, with PORTREVISON bump (correction 1)
- Bumps PORTREVISION, as it is needed for the MAINTAINER change.
It is unclear if PORTREVISION should be bumped or not.
On one hand, the package changes because of the MAINTAINER modification, but on the other hand the patch does not changes the functionality of the package while the bump enforces a rebuild (and also might enforce many rebuilds on poudriere).
Hence I propose both the patches with and without the PORTREVISION bump. The committer will be able to choose the right one.
Now tested successfully with poudriere on 12-RELEASE i386/amd64 also.
Committed, thanks. Please note: Upstream has 1.8.4.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Dec 22 16:30:20 UTC 2018
New revision: 488101
devel/upnp: submitter becomes maintainer, reorder lines to silence portlint
- Sets MAINTAINER to submitter e-mail address.
- Reorders USES and USE_LDCONFIG lines consistently with the standard
- Transforms OPT_CONFIGURE_ON/OFF into OPT_CONFIGURE_ENABLE
Submitted by: Lorenzo Salvadore <firstname.lastname@example.org>