I'm stuck figuring out what causes net/ocserv to only serve the first connect on stable/12 past r345045.
When a client does the very first disconnect, a couple of ocserv child processes end up as zombies. The main process is unable to serve new clients and naturally it doesn't reap its dead children. Killing the main ocserv process is futile, not even killall -kill ocserv helps.
I tried stable/12 r348883 today, and it's the same story.
Any pointers are appreciated.
(In reply to Trond.Endrestol from comment #0)
I have not used ocserv for a long time.
Have you reported the problem upstream?
(In reply to Carlos J. Puga Medina from comment #1)
I did just now: https://gitlab.com/openconnect/ocserv/issues/213
BZ just stated:
https://gitlab.com/openconnect/ocserv/issues/213 is not a valid URL to a bug.
See Also URLs should point to one of:
show_bug.cgi in a Bugzilla installation.
A bug on launchpad.net
An issue on code.google.com.
A bug on bugs.debian.org.
An issue in a JIRA installation.
A ticket in a Trac installation.
A bug in a MantisBT installation.
A bug on sourceforge.net.
An issue/pull request on github.com.
A review on reviews.freebsd.org.
A PR on NetBSD GNATS system.
An issue on Google Chromium issue tracker.
An issue on bitbucket.org.
I guess gitlab.com should be added to the list.
(In reply to Trond.Endrestol from comment #3)
Good catch! Your request can be taken into account if you file a new PR.