Created attachment 208145 [details]
I uploaded new patches to GitHub pull requests to fix tests today. You may want to use the updated patches in ports. There is no functionality change.
Created attachment 208160 [details]
- Update files/patch-mesonbuild_dependencies_base.py
- Connect tests to "make test"
I didn't add all dependencies for "make test":
- Some tests rely on "python" and "python3" binaries (maybe a bug)
- Many tests check dependency detection e.g., gnome, qt, llvm, boost
Created attachment 208161 [details]
- Limit "make test" to unit tests to shave time and false positives
- Make all tests pass on 13.0 (and maybe 12.1), so regressions are easier to notice
(In reply to Jan Beich from comment #3)
It is surprising to know that you are able to run unit tests on FreeBSD! I never expect it to work and I remember that I saw a few failures before. It is nice to see the test command being added to ports.
Exp-run looks fine
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Oct 9 19:17:21 UTC 2019
New revision: 514187
devel/meson: update to 0.52.0
- Update patches 
- Connect tests to the framework
Submitted by: Ting-Wei Lan 
Exp-run by: antoine
I found two issues when using meson 0.52.0.
1. dconf and gnome-builder can't be built from git master.
The issue was discussed in https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/pull/5936 and I filed https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/dconf/issues/59 and https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-builder/issues/1057.
2. -Wl,-rpath-link may appear in the wrong order.
I reported it at https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/issues/6027, and https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/pull/6031 attempts to fix it.