Created attachment 209970 [details]
patch to 5.7.28-31
When using skip-innodb_doublewrite in my.cnf, a parallel doublewrite buffer is still created. Bugs fixed #3411.
When using ZFS, a doublewrite buffer is not needed.
Port need some adjustments for libressl support, I'll submit updated patch asap
Created attachment 210010 [details]
patch to 5.7.28-31 with libressl support
Updated patch, with full LibreSSL and OpenSSL <1.1.0 support
Mark, did you have any objections to pass maintanership to me? Last two version updates was committed with very long timeouts from you
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Dec 31 04:42:45 UTC 2019
New revision: 521589
- Update Percona Server/Client to 5.7.28-31 release 
* When using skip-innodb_doublewrite in my.cnf, a parallel doublewrite buffer
is still created. Bugs fixed #3411.
* During a binlogging replication event, if the master crashes after
the multi-threaded slave has begun copying to the slave?s relay log
and before the process has completed, a STOP SLAVE on the slave takes
longer than expected. Bug fixed #5824.
* If pam_krb5 is configured to allow the user to change their password,
and the password expired, the server crashed after receiving the new password.
Bug fixed #6023.
- Provide LibreSSL support 
- Take maintainership. feld@ didn't pet the ports for almost two years,
all updates was committed with maintainer timeout
Submitted by: Igor Zabelin . fluffy@ 
Approved by: maintainer (feld@, timeout >2 weeks)