Created attachment 210234 [details]
I'm not sure if it's caused by my new mesa git build or waffle update (bug 242892) or it was already broken, but here's a tiny quick build fix.
Another test actually defines EGL_NO_CONFIG_MESA in code, so I'm not sure why this one was relying on EGL_NO_CONFIG_MESA being somehow transitively included from EGL headers. Maybe it's a mistake that was fixed a long time ago in upstream piglit or something.
Build info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/108254061
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jan 23 12:42:56 UTC 2020
New revision: 523925
graphics/waffle: Update to 1.6.0-7
- Waffle moved to freedesktop gitlab
- Now supports building with Meson, which allows us to remove all
the CMake patches from the port. The Meson build however still
expects that cmake is available in the build environment.
- New version generates CMake config with 'Waffle' named variables
(which devel/apitrace expects) instead of 'WAFFLE'
- Extra xdg-shell patch to make devel/apitrace 'eglretrace' work
on modern Wayland compositors (wlroots has removed the old wl-shell
protocol, so this is required to make apitrace's debug trace
replays work on sway/wayfire/...)
- All backends are now options (on by default)
- Manpages are now built
- graphics/piglit needs a small patch to build
PR: 242892, 242893
Submitted by: Greg V <firstname.lastname@example.org> (based on)
Approved by: x11 (maintainer timeout, 27 days)