Created attachment 213163 [details]
attached is the patch that updates www/py-horizon to 17.1.0 and assigns it to Django 2.2 (current LTS release) as Django 1.11 is End-of-Life since April 2020.
Also assign www/py-django-babel and www/py-django-pyscss from Django 1.11 to Django 2.2
Please note that devel/py-osprofiler needs to be updated to 2.9.0 first (see bug #245431).
Changes to the port:
- Switch to Python 3.6 as some dependencies are only available for Python 3.6 or later
- poudriere (11.3-RELEASE amd64 for each py36, py37 and py38 flavor) -> OK
- portlint -> OK
Please note that no runtime tests were done, yet.
Comment on attachment 213163 [details]
^ Triage: Set maintainer-approval to '+' due maintainer's timeout.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Apr 22 14:44:22 UTC 2020
New revision: 532480
www/py-horizon: Update to 17.1.0
* Also assign the port to Django 2.2 because Django 1.11 is End-of-Life
* Do the same for its dependencies and bump PORTREVISION accordingly.
* Add an option to let users choose between the supported caching backends.
Although databases/py-python-memcached isn't listed in requirements.txt
it's used as default caching backend and needed at runtime.
Approved by: maintainer timeout (14 days)