Created attachment 220776 [details]
net-p2p/airdcpp-webclient: <New port, initial commit>
* Added custom rc.d to control service.
* User and group airdcpp is created in order to avoid to run the service as root.
Some things to consider when reviewing the port:
* Built as one package with both client and web UI in one package. Is this OK and could be split later on if this should be needed? Can be split according to https://airdcpp-web.github.io/docs/advanced/compiling-options.html
* etc/airdcpp/ is used for both config file, but also for all other files created by the service. Should these have been located in share/airdcpp instead? It includes a mix of config, log and client files. It is not possible to split these as far as I know.
* Could tbb be added to default options in order to be used when official packages are created, or should it be kept as a non-default option?
* portlint: OK (WARN: Makefile: possible use of absolute pathname "/var".)
I should have visited this place before.
This port was submitted Dec, 21, and today, Dec, 29, I finished my port I was about to sumitt it...
(In reply to Zamana from comment #1)
That’s unfortunate! Do you have any feedback to give? Did you solve it differently?
This port needs qa. I was not able to successfully set up poudriere in a jail and have only tested the port with FreeBSD 12.2 and amd64.
I made the port by using my own article:
and the FreeBSD ports documentaion (the easy one).
I didn't use poudriere or qa (what is qa anyway?).
Everything was made in a jail in FreeNAS 11.3 and it is working just fine, exactly the same way my official jail with AirDC++ 2.10.1 is running.
No errors or warnings.
Created attachment 221428 [details]
New diff updated to airdcpp 2.11.0
Updated to latest version, 2.11.0.
Tested on FreeBSD 12.2 amd64