Created attachment 221877 [details]
- Use APPDATA and HOME locations on Windows
- Add pid number to PidFileAlreadyRunningError
- Support contextlib.ContextDecorator (github #29)
- Use realpath when detecting pid (run) directories
- Windows support (see #18)
- Determine pid directory more extensively
- Use effective uid if available
- Rename SamePidFileNotSupported to PidFileConfigurationError
- Fix pidfile being removed by second process after failing to obtain the lock
This has side-effect that now automatic cleanup will not happen anymore if
`PidFile.create(...)` method did not finish properly. If you manually create
pidfiles you need to use `PidFile.close(cleanup=True)` or set the variable
`PidFile._need_cleanup = True` by hand.
- Fix atexit registration which was never done
- Using standard mock library for tests if available
portlint -C still looks fine. Make commands still work fine.
Build and package info is available at https://gitlab.com/swills/freebsd-ports/pipelines/246079019
^Triage: If there is a changelog or release notes URL available for this version, please add it to the URL field.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Jan 31 21:10:01 UTC 2021
New revision: 563530
devel/py-pid: Update 2.2.3 -> 3.0.4
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)